Forums

TopicEasy freelance jobs

• Mon 22nd Jan 2018 - 2:04pm

Is there any best telecom freelance engineer job to satrt freelance career

• Fri 27th Jul 2018 - 12:30pm

I believe there's no easy freelance job. No, like in general, there's no easy job. Even if you work on freelance, you still have to be reliable, active and concentrated. I'm super lazy, but when I have to work, I have to work. Because when you have office work, you have your working schedule and working place, so you come there and start your day. But when you're freelance worker, you don't have special schedule, so you have to be really motivated to work. That's why couple of day ago I applied to get a new resume from one of the top rated resume writing services and wanted to get office work. People don't like it, but I want it as hell. 

• Sun 14th Oct 2018 - 7:07am

Yes I agree. There's nothing easy about freelancing. In fact, like you said, it's super hard and you might want to get help from cv writing services and resume writing services that will do the trick and help you get the job. I worked in an office for most of my life in a 9-5 job and it really was awful, but after making the switch it's pretty amazing. Again, it's not easy, but the lifestyle you get out of becoming a freelancer is definitely one to be desired. Anyways best of luck to you. Just make sure your resume is in tip top shape and have experience in other fields of work before you start your freelance job hunt.

• Thu 21st Mar 2019 - 10:44am

Aw, this became an incredibly nice post. In notion I would like to put in writing such as this additionally – spending time and actual effort to produce a excellent article… but what things can I say… I procrastinate alot and also no indicates appear to go completed. Algrim.co

• Wed 4th Dec 2019 - 9:51am

It is no wonder why so many students seek for buying a dissertation abstract help online – because writing a dissertation abstract does not only requires one to be fluent in writing but also to be able to provide concise and brief discussion or narration of what such large paper is about. 

Please register or login to post forum replies